Pre-order meals for Economy Class
Finnair offers Economy Class customers the possibility to select and pre-order a meal to enjoy on board for selected routes.
In short haul we offer a wide selection of different kind of cold and hot meals for every taste. The selection varies depending on the route. Detailed information about the meals can be read here where you can also find ingredient info + main allergens.
Pre-order meals are available only on Finnair and Norra operated flights, they are currently not available on Madrid, Barcelona, Bergen and Tromsø flights.
On all flights we have Nordic Kitchen onboard menu.
You can check the menu prices and availability when booking flights. Please note that there is a limited amount of meals available per flight. If the purchase is not successful, it means the quota may be full. Meals can also be purchased later via Manage my booking, the Finnair app or during online check-in.
How to book
- Ancillary Catalogue FXK/G-ML will show the bookable meals for the flights in the PNR.
- FWK4/P1/S3 will book and price the chosen meal. Number 4 is the line in the catalogue. Passenger/flight segment are optional. (Note: If SSR is not confirmed, the quota is full.)
- Add form of payment TMI/M1/FP-VI4012XXXXXXXXXXXX/1217*CV123
- Issue EMD: TTM/M1/RT
If the customer has reserved a meal and he/she changes the flight times or dates in accordance with fare rules, the meal can be changed.
If the route remains the same and the same meal is booked:
- Add meal(s) to the new flight(s). The earlier paid EMD is automatically associated to SSR(s) at ticket revalidation/reissue time. If needed, add EMD manually and associate it to SSR with a cryptic entry FHD 105-800012456/E7/P1. E7 stands for SSR line number.
- If EMD hasn’t been automatically reassociated to e-ticket (indicator D in EMD), do a manual re-association: EWA/ASC/E1-2/TKT105-2411111111/E1-2 (first E1-2 = coupon numbers of the EMD, latter E1-2 = coupon numbers of the ticket)
Prepaid meal is non-refundable.